Wednesday, April 02, 2008

You think Obama's pastor is bad?

Since the release of the video of Pastor Jeremiah Wright's incendiary sermons, Sean Hannity, and other conservative demagogues of his ilk, have been bashing Sen. Obama, asking how he could remain a member of Reverend Wright's church after hearing his "hate-speeches". After viewing this video, we should perhaps bring forth those same questions to Hannity concerning the vitriolic, racist rantings of his pastor, Jesse Lee Peterson. I suppose, since Peterson is black (in appearance only), it's okay if he calls black people lazy, and blames them for their own suffering, especially with what they endured after Hurricane Katrina. What do you guys think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such and ingnorant coon. Unbelievable.
Damn - this man makes me feel sick to my stomach -

BLESSD1 said...

Yeah....honestly, Peterson's BOND is receives large donations from a conservative group that pays Peterson to be the Uncle Tom that he is. It's in his fiscal interest to coon it up.

Anonymous said...

WT_?! May the Lord kill this pastor for what he's saying. Free speech means you can kick those who are down, not condemn those who are wrong in comfort and style.
We would turn America into a ghetto? I guess anyone would turn anywhere into a ghetto if you keep vital resources away from there! So, let me go on record as saying that if Black folks pillage and plunder America, they'd be morally right and rich whites would be morally wrong for shooting to to protect 'their' property. Not saying it's legal in America, just that it's morally right.
Yeah, Bush, I said it! Yeah, DHS and FBI, I said it! And you better not do thit about it, either!
Hey, Blessd, that dude was on point about Peterson and Uncle Ruckus. "The name is Uncle Roo-koo my good man, I'm French and Cherokee!"

Anonymous said...

By the way, I forgot to share this verse which is why I say what I say.

Anonymous said...

Surah 42, verse 41.

Anonymous said...

Mark,
It's um... been a week.

We miss you.

(says the lazy jali who only recently has begun to update regularly)